Friday, March 1, 2013

Coming in March

I've been feeling quite under the weather this past week in conjunction with dedicating most of my spare time to my fan fiction novel "Fallout 3: Genesis, a prequel based on the events prior to the start of the video game's main quest, so I haven't gotten much done in the way of model related things. I do have many things planned for the upcoming month though, here's a small primer to get the anticipation up.

W.I.P. Series: USMC M1A1 Abrams
The mine plow and lower hull on this project is finally nearing completion. After nearly a month of labor I should be ready to post the next update of the series sometime during the first week of the month.

Preparing for paint: Part IV
In the conclusion of my series on preparing parts for paint I go over basic seam filling, repair techniques, and tie the previous three installments together.

Verlinden 1:5 Robert E. Lee
This has been a side project for when I'm feeling burned out on the larger stuff. I'm fairly close to final detailing and the full page should be posted to the completed builds section early in the month.

Working with resin:
Ever wonder how to work with a material other than standard polystyrene plastic? In this tutorial I show you how!

Dealing with clear parts
Clear parts got you down? A tutorial on dealing with scratches, chips, and many of the other problems inherent with transparent parts might do the trick.

W.I.P. Series: JP Velociraptor
Moving along with my project for FSM's "My First Time Group Build", I assemble the Lindberg kit and give it a base for some nice skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment